Isnin, 14 November 2016

New life, New Friend and New Name

Welcome to Universiti Teknologi Mara ( UiTM) 

In fact, been a long time I did not write here. Perhaps the latter was 2 years ago.  Is so long Right. But it does not matter today with the new intention I will write back. Cewah. Today i want share MDS moment....enjoy 



Me with my sister at Last Night 
MDS September 2016 for Degree Student.

For new student. They all me MB "Mahasiswa Baru" and for facilitators we new student call PM "Pemimpin Mahasiswa". The Picture at Uitm Puncak Alam A.K.A PALAM. My Sister PM at Uitm Shah Alam but MDS at Uitm Shah Alam end quickly therefore they and All PM shah Alam come to Puncak Alam. 


After MDS event at Puncak Alam... we Student Faculty FiTA ( Fakuti Filem,Teater,dan Animasi) and FIM ( Faculty Information Management  ) flit to UiTM Puncak Perdana. 


I have 1001 stories to tell here, but I have not enough time for all that .... maybe I'll will continue Thanks and enjoy


-KaptenTuah-
14 November 2016 
11.17 AM 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan